A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - APOGEE WEALTH ADVISORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
By Meg Gardner - Wednesday May 3, 2017
Jenny Santi is a philanthropy advisor to some of the world’s most generous givers, celebrity activists, and leading financial institutions in Europe and Asia, helping them channel their wealth, power and search for meaning toward social good. She also is the author of the acclaimed book, “The Giving Way to ...
Read full post on our crowd blog:
The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
Blogger: Meg Gardner.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”