The Yankees thought they had a strong home-field advantage through their first four playoff games in The Bronx. Then Tuesday night happened. Yankee Stadium shook in the eighth inning, the roars of the crowd reaching an apex as Gary Sanchez broke a tie and doubled home two runs to lift the Bombers to a 6-4...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - APEX ADULT DAY CARE SERVICES, LLC
Around the Web
- Yankees unbeatable at home as fans ‘get after it’ like the old days
By Greg Joyce - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- GOP Sen. Calls White House 'Adult Day Care Center'
By Daniella Silva and Frank Thorp V - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
President Donald Trump and Sen. Bob Corker traded barbs in a series of tweets on Sunday morning.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.