The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APACHE DEMOLITION & EXCAVATION INC.
Around the Web
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Apache bug leaks contents of server memory for all to see—Patch now
By Dan Goodin - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Optionsbleed is especially threatening for people in shared hosting environments.
- Defunding AmeriCorps: Another of the Trump Crew’s Demolitions
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
As Trump’s mean-spirited ideological pivots become budget and policy proposals, his administration appears oblivious to action and consequence.
- Exploit goes public for severe bug affecting high-impact sites
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Apache Struts bug opens banks, insurance cos., and Fortune 500s to code-execution hacks.
- Failure to patch two-month-old bug led to massive Equifax breach
By Dan Goodin - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Critical Apache Struts bug was fixed in March. In May, it bit ~143 million US consumers.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."