Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANTONS HAIR & MAKEUP, INC.
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Scaramucci gives Sanders hair and makeup advice to make her ‘better’
By Marisa Schultz - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
WASHINGTON — New White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci said he wants to do everything to make Sarah Huckabee Sanders “better” — then issued advice on how to look best in the press briefing room. “Sarah, if you’re watching, I loved the hair and makeup person that we had on Friday,”
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- New York Today: New York Today: The Voice of the Brooklyn Nets
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE and JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Tuesday: A chat with Olivier Sedra, a “Hair” sing along, and Archives Week.