Patent-licensing shop that enforced Nokia and Sony patents has changed hands.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ANTONIO HA & U.S. PATENT LLC
Around the Web
- New patent-holder grabs Nokia patents, sues over Apple iPhones
By Joe Mullin - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- Allergan Partners With Indian Tribe to Protect Drug Patents
Friday Sep 8, 2017
To protect a top-selling drug from generic competition, Allergan PLC has sold the drug’s patents to an Indian tribe in upstate New York to block rivals from challenging the patents at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Apple is being sued for patent infringement by a Native American tribe
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
New IP rules: Patents can be reviewed, "unless you pay off some Indian tribe."
- Waymo drops most of its patent case against Uber
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Judge questioned whether Waymo's patent case is "worth the salt."
- Will East Texas be able to keep patent cases despite the Supreme Court?
By Joe Mullin - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
A single work-at-home salesman may be enough to push ahead with a patent trial.