The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
130-28 140TH STREET
OZONE PARK, NEW YORK, 11436
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANTHONY B. ICE, CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Celebrating Women’s Rights, ‘That Most American of Operas’
By RYAN EBRIGHT - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Gertrude Stein and Virgil Thomson’s “The Mother of Us All,” a fanciful opera about Susan B. Anthony, will be staged at a Hudson, N.Y., hall where Anthony spoke.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.