A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ANOTHER LEVEL YOUTH, INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Nonprofits Give ‘Disconnected’ Youths Another Chance
By ALINA TUGEND - Monday Nov 6, 2017
An estimated one in eight young people in late teens and early 20s are considered “disconnected,” meaning they are neither in school nor employed.
- Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The unemployment rate for young Americans fell this summer to match the lowest level in nearly half a century. But there’s a big caveat: A far smaller share of them are looking for jobs.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.