After a scholar from the New America Foundation praised a large fine levied on Google, he and his unit were pushed out.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ANN & JOHN E. GRIMM III FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Google Critic Ousted From Think Tank Funded by the Tech Giant
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
- New America, a Google-Funded Think Tank, Faces Backlash for Firing a Google Critic
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The president of the New America Foundation promises staff there will be “deep internal discussion” about its donors’ influence.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Anne Graham Lotz: God & you
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- Schniederjans, Howell III co-lead at John Deere Classic
By Kevin Casey - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Here is a recap of Thursday’s third round of the John Deere Classic, played at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill.: (...)