A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
5 LAKE SHORE DRIVE APT 1C
WATERVLIET, NEW YORK, 12189
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANJALI GREEN TAXI INC
Around the Web
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Taxi drivers fired for green-dye smearing of women
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Taxi Medallions, Once a Safe Investment, Now Drag Owners Into Debt
By WINNIE HU - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Some taxi owners say they cannot hold on much longer as they lose riders and fares to Uber and other rivals, and their taxi medallions plummet in value.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Vimeo promotes Anjali Sud to CEO after year-long search
By Paul Sawers - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Video hosting and streaming company Vimeo has finally found a permanent new CEO — more than a year after the previous chief, Kerry Trainor, stepped down. Anjali Sud, who served in a couple of positions at Vimeo since 2014, including head of global marketing and senior vice president and general manager of Vimeo’s creator business, […]