The No. 19 Bulls try to move to 2-0 on the season when they host Stony Brook in their home opener.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ANIMAL RIGHTS ADVOCACY GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- No. 19 USF looks to keep on rolling against visiting Stony Brook
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Quinton Flowers, USF emerge in 2nd half to overpower Stony Brook
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Quinton Flowers led South Florida to victory on Saturday against Stony Brook.
- Berkeley butcher shop displays sign decrying animal slaughter to halt activist group's protests
By Michelle Robertson - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
An animal rights group has agreed to halt its weekly protests at a Berkeley butcher shop in exchange for the shop's display of a sign decrying animal slaughter.
- Animal Welfare Groups Have a New Tool: Virtual Reality
By STEPHANIE STROM - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Two organizations have just released videos showing mistreatment in the meat industry, and others plan to join in.
- Jets turn to Giants castoff to fix tight end problem
By Zach Braziller - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
It made too much sense not to happen. The Jets had a gaping hole at tight end, and Will Tye found himself without a job. With one move, both problems were settled. A day after the Giants waived Tye, the Jets claimed the former Stony Brook star,
- US digital rights group slams tech firms for barring neo-Nazis
By Reuters - Friday Aug 18, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO – A digital rights group based in San Francisco on Thursday criticized several internet companies for removing neo-Nazi groups from servers and services, saying the actions were “dangerous” and threatened free expression online. GoDaddy Inc, Alphabet’s Google, security firm Cloudflare and other technology companies moved this week to block hate groups after weekend...