The Global Emergency Response Coalition is rallying support for the more than twenty million people facing starvation in the Horn of Africa and Sahel regions....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ANIMAL RESPONSE AND RESCUE COALITION INC.
Around the Web
- Coalition Urges Americans to Address Famine in Africa
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- Dolphins, Flamingos and Pigs: The Animals Rescued From Hurricane Irma
By JACEY FORTIN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
While millions of humans are evacuating ahead of the storm, the relocation of animals is an extra challenge.
- Napa, Marin County animal rescues remain open to shelter evacuated pets from North Bay fires
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The Napa County Animal Shelter at 942 Hartle Court is taking in cats, dogs, and other household animals who may be in harm's way due to the North Bay fires.
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.