ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANGRY ATTORNEY ABSTRACT, INC.
Around the Web
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017