Angola’s reconstruction presented the politically connected with an opportunity to enrich themselves and their relatives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - ANGOLA VILLAGE COMMONS, L.P.
Around the Web
- Angola’s Corrupt Building Boom: ‘Like Opening a Window and Throwing Out Money’
By NORIMITSU ONISHI - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Portugal Dominated Angola for Centuries. Now the Roles Are Reversed.
By NORIMITSU ONISHI - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Money flowing into Portugal is coming from a former colony. And while Angola is often cited for corruption, Portugal has been singled out for its laxness in reining in money laundering.
- Angola's New Leader Faces Daunting Turnaround Task
Friday Aug 25, 2017
Angola’s presumptive president-elect, João Lourenço, faces the challenge of guiding Africa’s No. 2 crude producer and its 29 million citizens out of the country’s gravest economic crisis in more than a decade and keep international companies investing.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.