SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ANGELINA'S HOME CARE, LLC
Around the Web
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Angelina Jolie Responds To Claims Of Child Actor Exploitation In Her ‘First They Killed My Father’ Auditions
By Dan MacRae - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Angelina Jolie is upset that her child actor auditions for 'First They Killed My Father' were presented in the media as exploitative.
- The First Trailer For Angelina Jolie’s ‘First They Killed My Father’ Has Arrived
By Andrew Husband - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The first trailer for 'First They Killed My Father,' the new Netflix film by Angelina Jolie, has arrived.
- Angelina Jolie Revisits A Child’s Cambodian Nightmare With ‘First They Killed My Father’
By Keith Phipps - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
For her fourth film as a director, Angelina Jolie has adopted a memoir of a child's nightmarish experiences under the Khmer Rouge.