Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANDYMAN REALTY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Jets plan to let this pair mask inexperience receiving corps
By Brian Costello - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
ORCHARD PARK — Jets opponents should expect to see plenty of Matt Forte and Bilal Powell this season. The two running backs look like they will be key cogs in John Morton’s offense. The Jets have an inexperienced wide receiving corps, are thin at tight end and have journeyman Josh McCown at quarterback. That leaves...