In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 02, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
4-75 48TH AVENUE, #2608
LONG ISLAND CITY, NEW YORK, 11109
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ANDREW TAYLOR, ESQ., P.C.
Around the Web
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
- Just Tuning In to New York’s Elections? Here’s a Rundown of the Races
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
A primer on the most important races in the region, who’s running, and where they stand on the issues.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.