The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ANDREW M. FLANAGAN D.O. P.L.L.C.
Around the Web
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- The Bridge Wobbles. So Do You. That’s When the Trouble Starts.
By JOANNA KLEIN - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Mathematicians found that bridges wobble suddenly when a critical crowd threshold is exceeded, and developed a model to predict it in future bridges.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.