The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 19, 2006
NYS DOS ID#
1873 MERRY HILL ROAD
BOONVILLE, NEW YORK, 13309
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2006 - ANDREW ALLEN ELECTRIC INC.
Around the Web
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Andrew Ng: AI Is the New Electricity
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Artificial intelligence is set to revolutionize every sector, and will likely eliminate whole categories of jobs in the next few years, said Andrew Ng, a Stanford adjunct professor and former Baidu scientist, at the WSJ D.Live Asia conference.
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
- Tech Giants Are Paying Huge Salaries for Scarce A.I. Talent
By CADE METZ - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
Nearly all big tech companies have an artificial intelligence project, and they are willing to pay experts millions of dollars to help get it done.
- NY Gov. Cuomo Blasts Trump’s Tweets About The NYC Terror Attack: ‘Were Not Helpful’ Nor ‘Factual’
By Andrew Husband - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
In a press conference, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Trump's tweets about the New York terror attack 'were not helpful' nor 'factual.'
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.