Stephen King is the king of horror and Hollywood right now.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
52 SOUTHDOWN RD.
HUNTINGTON, NEW YORK, 11743
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANDI KING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Director Of ‘It’ Wants To Remake Another Stephen King Classic
By Josh Kurp - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- The Director Of ‘It’ Wants To Take On Another Stephen King Classic
By Dan MacRae - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
'It' director Andy Muschietti has another Stephen King classic he's very interested in giving a cinematic update to.
- Stephen King’s ‘It’ Is About To Eclipse ‘The Exorcist’ And Set A New Horror Box Office Record
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Andy Muschietti's adaptation of Stephen King's 'It' has been an absolute horror blockbuster since debuting and now it's set to make history.
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.