Danielle Brown, who spent nearly three years as Intel’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, has left the company, TechCrunch has learned. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - ANCHORAGE ILLIQUID OPPORTUNITIES IV (B), L.P.
Around the Web
- Intel’s former chief diversity and inclusion officer has left the company
By Megan Rose Dickey - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A Piece of Obama’s Post-Presidential Life: Sandwiches and Speeches
By KATE KELLY - Monday Sep 25, 2017
A spate of paid addresses, with fees that have hit $400,000, provide an indication of how Mr. Obama is navigating moneymaking opportunities.
- Eagles win on record-long field goal as time expires
By The News Journal - By The News Journal - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Several observations from the Eagles' game against the Giants on Sunday.
- Wentz finds way to pay after promising check for game-winning kick
By The News Journal - By The News Journal - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Carson Wentz was caught on video saying he'd donate his game check if Jake Elliott makes a 61-yard field goal. The two decided how to settle it.
- Five Teams Snag All Available Players in First Round of NLL Draft
By mschneider - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017