A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - ANCHOR MANAGEMENT OF TEXAS
1987 - ANCHOR MANAGEMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Navigating a Breathtaking Level of Global Economic Change
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Managing rapid change wrought by politics, technology and social media is testing the business world’s best and brightest.
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Carbon Craft Principals Acquire Southport Boats
By Business Wire - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: The principals of Carbon Craft Inc. today announced they have acquired Southport Boats for an undisclosed amount. Anchors Aweigh Capital (AAC), a private investment firm focused on maritime businesses, advised Carbon Craft on the...
- Ex-anchor spurred to politics by girlfriend’s live TV murder wins upset election
By Chris Perez - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
A former news anchor whose reporter girlfriend was gunned down on live TV has managed to win a seat in Virginia’s House of Delegates — upsetting a three-time incumbent. Democrat Chris Hurst, a gun violence prevention advocate, beat the odds Tuesday night and defeated incumbent Del. Joseph Yost (R-Pearisburg) for the 12th District seat in...