Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AN TRIM INC
Around the Web
- Hurricane Harvey, Samsung, Tappan Zee Bridge: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- 21st-Century Span: Bridge of Grand Ambitions Is Set to Open at the Tappan Zee
By JOSEPH BERGER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
At a cost of $4 billion, the new structure, is scheduled to see its first drivers early Saturday, and will eventually be able to carry 140,000 cars a day.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Remains of Tappan Zee Bridge to be scattered across New York
By Albany Bureau Chief - By Albany Bureau Chief - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Eight N.Y. counties have asked for pieces of the old bridge, which is being replaced by a $4 billion bridge named for former Gov. Mario Cuomo.
- First stretch of new Tappan Zee Bridge to open in August
By Carl Campanile, Yaron Steinbuch - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The first span of the new Tappan Zee Bridge – renamed the Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge — will open Aug. 25, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Thursday. Speaking at an Association for a Better New York breakfast in Manhattan, the governor said the project is a symbol of New York’s $100 billion commitment to improve...
- Last car crosses now-closed Tappan Zee Bridge north of NYC
Saturday Oct 7, 2017
There was little fanfare accompanying the opening of a new $3.9 billion bridge spanning the Hudson River north of New York City, as it also signaled the closing of the Tappan Zee Bridge.