Three excursions for competitive foodies, art hounds and castle-loving kids
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Feb 19, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AN APPLE A DAY WELLNESS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- The Best Amsterdam Day Trips: A Quick-Escape Guide
Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo’s Testimony Left Some Feeling Shortchanged
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The bank told Congress last year that it had fully disclosed misconduct. But later reports indicate it knew more, prompting a call for new hearings.
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
- NY insurance company dragged into Wells Fargo scandal
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The New York insurance company that wrote policies for 800,000 questionable Wells Fargo auto loans has been dragged into the bank’s latest scandal. National General Insurance was named in a class-action lawsuit filed against the bank — for allegedly unduly profiting from $80 million in collateral protection insurance that the drivers didn’t need — and...
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo Borrower Got Unneeded Insurance, and Ruined Credit
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Allan Dunlap was among 800,000 Wells Fargo borrowers wrongly charged for auto coverage. The bank admits errors, but he’s had to fight to be made whole.
- Wells Fargo Forced Unwanted Auto Insurance on Borrowers
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
An internal report shows customers with car loans had costly, unnecessary insurance tacked onto their bills, and 274,000 were pushed into delinquency.