21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMYE & MAHIMA REALTY, LLC
Around the Web
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- White House could use AT&T/Time Warner deal as “leverage” against CNN
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
AT&T seemingly on track to buy Time Warner despite Trump's anger at CNN.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Time Warner Seeks Snapchat Millennial Users With TV Snap
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Time Warner will invest $100 million in programming content for Snapchat. Part of this deal also includes an advertising component where Time Warner's TV and film business -- HBO, Turner and WarnerBros. -- will also run media schedules on Snapchat.
- Democrats urge Trump administration to block AT&T/Time Warner merger
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Senate Democrats: “Mega conglomerate” could punish rivals and harm consumers.
- Trump’s DOJ not trying to stop AT&T/Time Warner merger
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Aug 18, 2017
AT&T and DOJ "discussing merger conditions" that would let deal go forward.