The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
7805 67TH ROAD
MIDDLE VILLAGE, NEW YORK, 11379
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AMICI ITALIAN FOODS, INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- A Visit to Italian Villages That Inspired the Term ‘Riviera’
By ERIC LIPTON - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Liguria is a place of unvarnished beauty, where the draw is the simplicity of its timeless way of life.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Who Will Save These Dying Italian Towns?
By DEBORAH NEEDLEMAN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Near-empty villages try to hold on to an endangered way of life — and some of the country’s most important artisanal traditions.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Drone Shows Aftermath of Swiss Mudslide, Eight People Missing
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Rocks and mud cascaded through the village of Bondo, near the Italian border, damaging many buildings and forcing an evacuation.