State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AMETHYST BEING CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- The tragedy of FireWire: Collaborative tech torpedoed by corporations
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
"Show us that it's being adopted in the industry, and we'll put it in.”
- Trump to Propose Sweeping Tax Cut for Corporations and Individuals
By GLENN THRUSH and ALAN RAPPEPORT - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The proposal is an attempt to answer wealthy donors’ demands for lower taxes without being seen by the president’s working-class base as a windfall for the rich.
- This could be the answer to rising corporate burnout rates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
More than 50% of Americans report feeling burned out and overworked, with Millennials being affected the most. Could corporate retreats that focus on emotional awareness help reduce burnout and executive turnover?
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.