The popular notion that the freedom of religion guaranteed by the Constitution is the free exercise of any religion whatsoever is not the creation of our colonial forefathers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICANS FOR FREEDOM OF RELIGION
Around the Web
- What Is 'Freedom of Religion'?
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Op-Ed Columnist: Out of Control on Contraception
By GAIL COLLINS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
“Contraception is anti-baby,” says the American Life League. O.K., not a sentiment most Americans share.
- American Gods may be the best show about religion on TV
By Annalee Newitz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Looking back on the first season of the show, its philosophical arc becomes clear.
- UN expert says most of world lacks real religious freedom
By EDITH M. LEDERER - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
The U.N. special investigator on freedom of religion says three-quarters of the world's people live in countries that either restrict the right to religion or belief or have "a high level of social hostility involving religion or belief."
- Attacks on religious freedom in US more than double since 2011, report finds
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Attacks on religious freedom in the U.S. have more than doubled in the last six years, according to a recently released report.