A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR THE PRESERVATION OF JEWISH CEMETERIES AND HISTORICAL OBJECTS IN POLAND INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Personal Journeys: From Poland to Lithuania: A Writer’s Search for Her Jewish Past
By CHARLY WILDER - Monday Sep 18, 2017
From the Jewish districts of historic cities to small, out-of-the-way towns once known as shtetls, the author finds remnants of the past at every turn.
- Answering Conservative Objections on Health Care
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Any health care refrom needs to preserve freedom of contract.
- How about Some Restorative Justice for Post-Communist Societies?
Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The case of Poland, for one.
- The Israeli Government and the Jewish People
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The government of Israel does not make an effective case for the rights of the Jewish people.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.