From a nondescript office building in St. Petersburg, Russia, an army of well-paid “trolls” has tried to wreak havoc all around the Internet — and in real-life American communities.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN ROOTS FINE ARTS COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION, INC.
Around the Web
- The Tech & Design Issue: The Agency
By ADRIAN CHEN - Saturday Jun 20, 2015
- Art Review: Cool Heat: An Art Outlaw Who Still Simmers
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Cocaine, sand and crazy love: Hélio Oiticica’s dance into life, on the edge, arrives at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- “It Was Really Hard to Press the Send Button”: Community Arts Program Closes in Des Moines
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
A 42-year-old organization closes in the midst of a thriving arts environment.
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
- Anatomy of a Direct Mail Control: American Film Institute
By Paul Bobnak - Friday Jun 9, 2017
An organization founded by film lovers uses direct mail to expand its community and fund its mission. The American Film Institute began as the result of a presidential mandate in 1967...
The post Anatomy of a Direct Mail Control: American Film Institute appeared first on NonProfit PRO.