In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AMERICAN PAYMENT PROCESSING CENTER, INC.
Around the Web
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
- Power, Corruption and Murder Roil Little Guyana
By LIZ ROBBINS - Friday Oct 20, 2017
A gruesome crime in Guyana has threatened a tightly knit immigrant community in Queens, pitting Hindu against Muslim, rich against poor, and cousin against cousin.
- Donations Begin Rolling In For Harvey
By mark-hrywna - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Charities and donors are gearing up for what is becoming the largest response to a disaster since at least Hurricane Sandy in 2012 and is…
- Advocates Writing Big Checks, NPOs Relocating Events After Charlottesville
By mark-hrywna - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Philanthropy responded on a number of fronts following protests that turned violent in Charlottesville, Va., last weekend and President Donald Trump’s assertion that both sides…
- What to Watch for as Facebook, Twitter and Google Executives Testify on Capitol Hill
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
All three tech companies admitted ahead of hearings that Russia’s use of their platforms to sway the American electorate was bigger than previously acknowledged.