A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN MODERN INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
- U.S. Says A.I.G. Is No Longer ‘Too Big to Fail’ 9 Years After Bailout
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Federal regulators voted Friday to no longer classify American International Group as “systemically important,” meaning it will face less oversight.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Judge says Spitzer ‘acted with actual malice’ vs. AIG’s ex-CEO
By Reuters - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Maurice “Hank” Greenberg, former chief executive of American International Group, may pursue large parts of his defamation lawsuit against former New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, a New York state appeals court ruled. Wednesday’s decision by the Appellate Division in Brooklyn, New York came seven months after Greenberg, 92, reached a $9 million settlement with...
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.