Faraday Future, a high-profile electric-car startup, has pledged its corporate headquarters in Los Angeles as collateral to secure a rescue loan intended to keep the lights on while it seeks new investors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN MAKER TECHNOLOGIES, CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Electric-Car Maker Faraday Secures Rescue Loan
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Jamie Dimon: The Real Beneficiary of Corporate Tax Reform? American Workers.
By Jamie Dimon - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Reforming America's corporate tax system is important because strong businesses create jobs and pay higher wages.
- Europe Renews Offensive on Silicon Valley With Tax Reforms
By JAMES KANTER - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
A new set of proposals presented by officials in Brussels seek to tax technology companies differently, but risk being seen as an effort to target American tech giants.
- White House Unveils Coding Education Initiative
Monday Sep 25, 2017
President Donald Trump unveiled an effort to boost computer science training in U.S. classrooms, a measure that won him a show of support from Silicon Valley and other business leaders after recent tensions between the White House and American corporations.
- 7 wild stunts from cities vying for Amazon’s second North American headquarters
By Monica Nickelsburg, GeekWire - Friday Oct 6, 2017
With more than 100 contestants in the Great Amazon HQ2 Beauty Pageant, it takes a little more than good looks and a plucky attitude to get the judges' attention. Some cities are going above and beyond standard proposals to be sure that their pitches for Amazon's second corporate headquarters are on the company's radar.