Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMERICAN LEGAL COUNSELS, PLLC
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- Hoping to Have Trump Cleared, Legal Team Eases Resistance to Inquiry
By MATT APUZZO and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
President Trump’s aides, who once debated a scorched-earth strategy, hope the special counsel on Russia will give the president the public exoneration he has long sought.
- College Websites Must Accommodate Disabled Students, Lawsuits Say
By VIVIAN WANG - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Eight suits filed against New York colleges and universities are part of a growing legal movement to make the internet accessible to users with disabilities.