A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
DANIEL C. KLEIN
3822 CYPRESS AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11224
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AMERICAN INTERNET DESIGN INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The Tech & Design Issue: The Agency
By ADRIAN CHEN - Saturday Jun 20, 2015
From a nondescript office building in St. Petersburg, Russia, an army of well-paid “trolls” has tried to wreak havoc all around the Internet — and in real-life American communities.
- These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016
By SCOTT SHANE - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
A look at some of the ads designed by Russia to exploit divisions in American society and to tip the 2016 election in favor of Donald J. Trump.
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.