A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - AMERICAN FUJIAN MINHOU UNITED ASSOCIATION INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- What to Watch for as Facebook, Twitter and Google Executives Testify on Capitol Hill
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
All three tech companies admitted ahead of hearings that Russia’s use of their platforms to sway the American electorate was bigger than previously acknowledged.
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.