A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN CHINESE CULTURE ACADEMY INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Soccer Academy Reaches Across Border to Nurture Young Players
By VINCENT M. MALLOZZI - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
A New Jersey program affiliated with Mexico’s first-division Club Tijuana serves youngsters who might get lost in America’s pay-to-play soccer culture.
- Asian Test-Prep Centers Offer Parents Exactly What They Want: ‘Results’
By ALICE YIN - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Like the “cram schools” of Asia, academies prepare students — many from immigrant families — for everything from A.P. exams to New York’s high school admissions test.
- Differences Between Chinese and American Business Culture
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Lixin Cheng, CEO of mobile company ZTE, raised a few eyebrows at The Wall Street Journal's CEO Council when he said Asian businesses are raised and nurtured like children, while in the U.S., they are grown and sold off like pigs.