State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN CABINETRY AND FINE WOODWORKING CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Sex, Drugs and Crime in the Gritty Drama ‘Babylon Berlin’
By SIOBHÁN DOWLING - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Germany’s new television thriller, set during the chaotic, vibrant democracy that preceded the Nazi years, is poised to be an international hit.
- Jamie Dimon: The Real Beneficiary of Corporate Tax Reform? American Workers.
By Jamie Dimon - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Reforming America's corporate tax system is important because strong businesses create jobs and pay higher wages.
- Americans Want Corporate Responsibility for Non-discrimination
By Carole Levine - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Most Americans say companies should protect them against discrimination if government and laws do not. Companies agree, but not for the same reasons.