21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN BROADBAND AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY
Around the Web
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Microsoft announces rural broadband initiative
By The Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Microsoft is announcing a project to bring broadband internet access to rural parts of the United States.The company plans to partner with telecommunications companies that serve rural counties in 12 states.
- From Robotic Chefs to Broadband Tech, Here Are 5 New Boston VC Deals
By Jeff Engel - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
It’s time to catch up on some of the latest venture funding news from the Boston area. We’re tracking new money for companies whose products span software, telecommunications equipment, lab devices, robots, and food. Read on for details. —EverTrue scooped up $6 million in funding led by University Ventures, according to a press release e-mailed […]
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Al Franken Calls For Tech Companies To Be Held To The Same Net Neutrality Principles As Broadband Companies
By emmieodea - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Is the solution to Russian manipulation of American tech platforms the same approach used to keep broadband providers honest?
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.