A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICA UNITED SPORT LEAGUE INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- More Than Sports: Stadiums Try Video Games and Surfing
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
To lure fans who are happy to stream at home, big venues turn to new designs, better technology and nontraditional events.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
- Op-Ed Columnist: Season of the Witch
By MICHELLE GOLDBERG - Friday Nov 3, 2017
With the world in chaos, it’s no surprise occultism is making a comeback
- She Was About to Quit Acting. Then She Got the Role of a Lifetime.
By HOLLY WILLIAMS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Denise Gough brings her award-winning turn as an addict to St. Ann’s Warehouse, and will follow that up with “Angels in America” on Broadway.