Exploring nearly 30 years of genre-bending, improvisational work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AMERICA HAIRONG CULTURE DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD.
Around the Web
- The Culture Issue: My Obsession With the Necks, the Greatest Trio on Earth
By GEOFF DYER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- Corporate America Couldn’t Just Let Us Enjoy The Eclipse
By Jeff Beer - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Because everything, even the moon temporarily blotting out the sun, is a commercial opportunity.
There was a moment in modern marketing–and it was just a moment, right around the time social media still felt like a new, fun club we all just joined, but not yet a required media outlet–that a well-timed tweet from a brand to acknowledge, pay tribute to, or joke about a cultural event would be well received, and maybe even thoroughly enjoyed. The Oreo dunk heard ’round the (advertising) world, perhaps a well-timed Denny’s or Arby’s tweet. But then, as with all great ideas, soon rumbled the rest of the herd, and before you knew it White Castle was #NeverForgetting.
- Some Trump Supporters Are Burning Their #MAGA Hats In Fits Of Rage Over His DACA Deal
By davidmatthews - Friday Sep 15, 2017
President Trump's potential deal on DACA has Trump fans abandoning ship and burning their #MAGA hats in fits of rage.
- Trump-inspired 'Make America Great Again' swimsuit stirring online craze
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Tour Europe and America's Wacky, Culture-Swapping Festivals
By Laura Mallonee - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
It's not exactly historically accurate, but it's certainly entertaining.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.