Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMBIT LIFESTYLE, INC.
Around the Web
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- Apple Scales Back Its Ambitions for a Self-Driving Car
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The tech giant was going to build its own self-driving car. Now it is sticking to the underlying technology and testing it in an employee shuttle service.
- State of the Art: Uber’s C.E.O. Choice Faces a Question of Ambitions
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Under its co-founder Travis Kalanick, Uber set out to revolutionize modern transportation. Its new C.E.O. may have a smaller, less risky vision.
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.