Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
OMER AHMED ABDULSAMED
89-16 175 STREET
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11432
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALZHRA TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Biggest Threats to Uber's Future, Ranked
By Aarian Marshall - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Lawsuits, criminal investigations, and a toxic corporate culture. Can the ride-hail giant survive?
- After United Fallout, Airlines Are Bumping Fewer Passengers
By MATT STEVENS - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Airlines recently reported the lowest bump rate since 1995, a Transportation Department report said. A dragging episode in April may have played a role.