NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 26, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 9, 2004
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2004 - ALVAREZ MASONRY & LANDSCAPING, INC.
Around the Web
- Zone 9 Lawn Grass – Growing Grass In Zone 9 Landscapes
By Darcy Larum - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- The South Park Commons Fills a Hole in the Tech Landscape
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The Bay Area tech scene has start-up incubators and hacker spaces. But what do you do when you want to figure out your next move?
- Claire Foy Set to Play Lisbeth Salander in Sony’s ‘The Girl in the Spider’s Web’
By Umberto Gonzalez, provided by
- Friday Sep 15, 2017
Sony Pictures Entertainment has confirmed that the studio has tapped Claire Foy to portray heroine Lisbeth Salander in “The Girl in the Spider’s Web.”The film will commence production in January in Berlin and Stockholm, and will be released on Oct. 19, 2018.Fede Alvarez (“Don’t Breathe”) is set to direct. READ MORE See Claire Foy's latest POWER MOVE.PowerRank: 6255 The screenplay is by Steven Knight and Fede Alvarez & Jay Basu, based on the global bestseller written by David Lagercrantz. Amy Pascal and Elizabeth Cantillon will join Scott Rudin and Yellow Bird in producing the franchise’s new film.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.