Bloomington, IN-based agtech startup the Bee Corp. announced this week that it has closed on a Series A investment led by Village Ventures’ Jane Martin. Elevate Ventures, High Alpha’s Scott Dorsey, and angel investors also contributed to the round. Wyatt Wells, co-founder and chief marketing officer of Bee Corp., declined to discuss financial details of […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALPHA MOTORS & REPAIRS CORP.
Around the Web
- Bee Corp. Closes on Series A Funding for Hive-Monitoring Software
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Takata Airbag Blamed for a Death in a Honda Being Repaired
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Honda said the episode occurred when the use of a hammer activated an inflater. It is the 12th fatality linked to the device in the United States.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- DOJ announces official takedown of AlphaBay, world’s largest Dark Web market
By Cyrus Farivar - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
AlphaBay was "10 times the size of Silk Road," according to the FBI.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.