Bloomington, IN-based agtech startup the Bee Corp. announced this week that it has closed on a Series A investment led by Village Ventures’ Jane Martin. Elevate Ventures, High Alpha’s Scott Dorsey, and angel investors also contributed to the round. Wyatt Wells, co-founder and chief marketing officer of Bee Corp., declined to discuss financial details of […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALPHA FUEL & ENERGY CONSULTANTS CORP.
Around the Web
- Bee Corp. Closes on Series A Funding for Hive-Monitoring Software
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Trump talks increasing fossil fuel exports, relaxing offshore drilling rules
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Six energy-focused initiatives, no mention of renewables.
- EPA to reject biofuel program tweaks in blow to refiners, Icahn
By Reuters - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The Environmental Protection Agency will reject a proposed overhaul of the US biofuels program that would have shifted blending responsibility away from refining companies further down the fuel supply chain, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday. The decision is a blow to independent oil refiners like Valero Energy Corp and CVR...
- In Irma prep, GasBuddy downloads increased 10x, nuclear reactors stayed online
By Megan Geuss - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
As the hurricane hits, fuel and power are in short supply.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.