It was a miscarriage of dust-ice. A handyman spent three months behind bars after cops believed they’d found cocaine sprinkled around his car — until test results later proved it was clean, according to reports. Karlos Cash, 57, says the white powder was actually drywall — just as he’d been telling them all along. “I...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1981)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 1977
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1977 - ALPHA DRYWALL CORP.
Around the Web
- Handyman jailed for months after cops mistake drywall for cocaine
By Ruth Brown - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- This More Powerful Version of AlphaGo Learns On Its Own
By Tom Simonite - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
DeepMind unveils a new, more powerful version of AlphaGo that learns without studying human play.
- Nike Launches Alpha Huarache Elite Cleat
By Tim Newcomb - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.