A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALPHA CARE MANAGEMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- CVS Is Said to Be in Talks to Buy Aetna in Landmark Acquisition
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN, MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
The proposed deal, which could be worth more than $60 billion, would accelerate the health care industry’s transformation.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Amid Opioid Crisis, Insurers Restrict Pricey, Less Addictive Painkillers
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Drug companies and doctors have been accused of fueling the opioid crisis, but some question whether insurers have played a role, too.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.