As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ALLIED SOLUTIONS GROUP LLC
Around the Web
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- While Trump Threatens North Korea Annihilation, Advisers Preach Diplomacy to Allies
By Vivian Salama and Courtney Kube - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Some U.S. officials were as surprised as delegates by Trump's UN speech, and are reassuring allies the U.S. seeks a diplomatic solution for North Korea.
- Helix Energy Solutions Exploring Strategic Alternatives
Monday Oct 9, 2017
Offshore energy company Helix Energy Solutions Group is exploring strategic alternatives.
- Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly
By J.J. Cooper - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
At home in Lancaster, Brendan Rodgers hit .495/.522/.883.
The post Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Gulf Allies Draw U.S. Into Mideast Rift
Friday Jun 16, 2017
America’s closest Gulf allies have entangled the Trump administration in a longstanding rift in the Mideast as a group of Saudi-led nations pursues a realignment that risks further destabilizing the region and complicating the fight against Islamic State.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.