Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Jan 31, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALLIED SERVICE ACQUISITION CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- U.S. Challenges Parker Hannifin's Acquisition of Clarcor
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The Justice Department filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker Hannifin Corp.’s $4.3 billion acquisition of Clarcor Inc. that closed in February, alleging the deal created an unlawful monopoly.
- US allies fly fighter jets over Korean peninsula in show of force
By Mark Moore - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The United States with its allies Japan and South Korea flew fighter jets and bombers over the Korean peninsula in a show of force against President Kim Jong Un’s regime after it fired an intercontinental ballistic missile over Japan last week, the US military said on Monday. The Air Force and Marine Corps warplanes also...
- 'Bridgegate' Mastermind and Former Christie Ally Avoids Prison
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A federal judge sentenced David Wildstein to three years' probation Wednesday along with 500 hours of community service and a ban on working in government.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.