A new drug for patients who have a hard time controlling their asthma could be nearing an FDA review. Tarrytown, NY-based Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: REGN) and partner Sanofi this morning are touting results this morning from a 1,902-patient Phase 3 study called Liberty Asthma Quest. In it, their injectable antibody drug dupilumab (Dupixent), already approved […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALLERGY AND ASTHMA WELLNESS, PLLC
Around the Web
- Regeneron Touts Success in Big Asthma Drug Study, Plans FDA Filing
By Ben Fidler - Monday Sep 11, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Pregnant women who eat more sugar may put baby at higher risk of allergies, asthma
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Researchers observed nearly 9,000 mothers' sugar intake.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Ask Well: Is There Any Reason Not to Get a Flu Shot?
By RONI CARYN RABIN - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Unless you’ve had a severe allergic reaction, experts advise everyone older than 6 months to get a flu shot.